AUTHORCONNECT IS IN COMPLIANCE WITH
THE DIGITAL MILLENIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA)
AuthorConnect complies with the procedures set forth in the Digital Millenium Copyright Act. AuthorConnect's copyright infringement agent may be contacted at
with the following information:
- Identification of the specific entry on the AuthorConnect web site that infringes the copyright.
- The name of the work whose copyright is being infringed.
- Your statement that you believe in good faith that copyrighted material in the identified entry is not authorized by the owner of the copyright or the owner's agent.
- Your declaration under penalty of perjury that your statements are truthful and that you are the copyright holder of the copyrighted material or the agent of the copyright holder.
- Contact information including your full name, address, telephone number and email address, and if you are not the copyright holder, your relationship to the copyright holder and contact information for the copyright holder including full name, address, telephone number and email address.
AuthorConnect's copyright infringement agent will advise you of additional information needed, and AuthorConnect will remove the material that is infringing copyright from its web site consistent with the procedures set forth in the Digital Millenium Copyright Act.